An admission ticket is needed to visit the Gardens, Exhibition Gallery, Gallery shop and Orangery Café .
You will be asked to pay the Gift Aid admission and complete a Gift Aid declaration unless you request to pay the standard admission
The American Museum & Gardens is a registered charity and runs the Gift Aid scheme. Under the scheme we offer you a choice of two entry tickets. Standard admission and Gift Aid admission. Gift Aid admission includes a voluntary donation of at least 10%. If you are a taxpayer and choose this ticket, we can reclaim 25% tax on the whole amount paid. For example: if you pay an extra £1.50 under the Gift Aid scheme, it is worth £3.50 to the museum.
Want to extend your American adventure?
As a member of the American Museum & Gardens, you’ll be able to enjoy our ever-changing gardens and special exhibitions, enjoy engaging events throughout the year (some additional charges may apply) as well as exploring one of the South West’s unique museum collections.
Each membership gives you free entry to the Museum during normal opening hours. You will also receive a copy of our annual publication America in Britain, an e-newsletter, as well as information on our events and fundraising projects.
By becoming a member you help care for the Museum’s permanent collection, our Grade 1 listed home, (Claverton Manor) and our transformed gardens. We really couldn’t do it without your support.
For more information and how to join click here
Visitors with disabilities are able to bring a carer or essential companion free of charge. Find out about accessibility here.
- Members of the Museums Association, South West Federation of Museums and Art Galleries, gain free admission on production of a valid personal membership card.
- B&NES Discovery card holders receive a £1 discount off admission per card holder.
- National Art pass member card holders receive 50% off admission.
- Bath Area Self Catering Association guests receive 2 for 1 with presentation of BASCA confirmation letter.
- Bath Reward Card members receive 2 for 1 with a valid card.
For those cycling to the American Museum, a free hot drink and cookie can be redeemed at our cafe within an admission ticket.
Groups (15+) must book in advance. Just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 820866