Gardens, Exhibition Gallery, Café, Gift Shop and Car Park:
- March to October: Tuesday-Sunday, 10am-5pm (last entry at 4pm).
- November: Tuesday-Sunday, 10am-4pm (last entry at 3pm). Note: on 30 November hours are 10am-3pm (last entry at 2pm).
- December: Tuesday-Sunday, 10am-3pm (last entry at 2pm) except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day when we are closed during the day. For opening times for The Enchanted Garden of Light, please see here.
Museum (located in the Manor House), and Folk Art Gallery:
- March to November: Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-4pm (last entry at 3pm). Note: on 30 November hours are 11am-3pm (last entry at 2pm).
- December: Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-3pm (last entry at 2pm) except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day when we are closed during the day.
We are open on Bank Holidays and on Mondays during B&NES school holidays. Please note we are closed to daytime visitors on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Tickets are available from the Ticket Office on arrival.
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult. In the interests of health and safety, please do not leave any children in your care unattended. Visitor toilets are available and dogs on leads are welcome in the gardens. Assistance dogs are permitted in all public areas, including inside the museum, exhibition, café and gift shop. Please clear up after your dog in all areas of the Museum’s grounds, parkland, arboretum, and trails.
Please be advised that we may have to close some areas of the garden from time to time due to bad weather.
Tickets are available from the Ticket Office on arrival. Please use a contactless method where possible.
Tickets are only available online for specific events. Details of any events or days when pre-booking is required can be found via the links below, at the top of this page, and on the What’s On page. If visiting on a normal day, tickets are only available at our onsite Ticket Office on the day of visit.