Welcome back to America
We are delighted to be able to open our gardens, special exhibition and Claverton Manor – main collection for you to enjoy once again.
We’re open from Tuesday to Sunday. Please see our opening times page for more details.
The safety of our visitors, staff members, and volunteers is of paramount importance to us. For this reason, your visit will feel a little different than usual.
– We are limiting the number of visitors who can come each day to the gardens to 300.
– Visits to Claverton Manor – main collection will be through chaperoned visits only. Please read the information here to plan your visit before setting off.
– The Garden Café has limited inside seating but lots of outside seating. You can have a look at the menu here. We’ll be operating a one-way system, you’ll need to wait to be seated (inside) and the use of face coverings is mandatory until seated.
The Gallery Shop is open too with a one-way system. Sorry card payments only, no cash at this time.
– The toilets are open! We have an enhanced cleaning program and have hand sanitising stations around in key locations.
– We ask all visitors to continue to follow social distancing guidance of 2 metres and where this is not possible wear a face covering. These will be mandatory inside ALL buildings.
If you are unable to wear a face covering for health reasons, disability or other, please let us know on arrival at the Ticket Office.
– Normal admission applies.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to welcoming you soon.