The US Friends of the American Museum & Gardens aims to raise awareness of the Museum’s work, furthers cross-cultural exchange between the UK and the USA which is at the heart of our mission, and plays a key role in providing essential financial support for the Museum.
Find out how to become a US friend.
In addition to support from the US Friends, American and British colleagues working and volunteering at the American Museum & Gardens in Bath are further supported by the New York City based Halcyon Foundation and a US council.
The Halcyon Foundation was established by the Museum’s founders Dr Dallas Pratt to provide on-going financial support to the Museum. A Halcyon Board, based in New York, liaises with the Museum and helps ensure its future sustainability.
Halcyon Board Members
- Linda Hackett Munson – President
- Bibi Conrad – Vice President
- Mark Haranzo – Secretary & Treasurer
- Lesley B. Hoopes – Trustee
- Bruce Horten – Vice President
- Jane Gleason – Trustee
- Carolyn MacDonald – Vice President
- Pauline Metcalf – Vice President
- Barbara Slifka – Vice President
US Council Members
- Claire Cox
- George Timothy Deason
- Curt DiCamillo
- Sunny Dupree
- Judith Groppa
- John Peters Irelan
- Frank Mauran IV
- Liz Mauran
- Luke Ives Pontifell
- Wendy Wick Reaves
- Barbara Reibel
- Donna Stein