The mission of the American Museum & Gardens is to stimulate and inspire people of all ages in order to further their understanding of the richness and complexity of American culture.
To thrive as a vibrant visitor destination, we have agreed a set of priorities:
- Increase and diversify audiences by being welcoming, inclusive and relevant
- Engage and partner with communities to enable social justice and wellbeing
- Create an environmentally sustainable future by harnessing our natural resources
- Protect and develop our heritage, gardens and collections for future generations
- Maximise income and operational efficiency to ensure financial sustainability
- Leverage and embrace our American heritage to inspire change and support these objectives