The gardens are now open from 10am to 5pm (last admission at 4pm) every day except Mondays.
The safety of our visitors, staff members, and volunteers is of paramount importance to us. For this reason, your visit will feel a little different than usual.
– We are limiting the number of visitors who can come each day to 300.
– At the moment it’s just the Gardens. You can pre-book your ticket if you’d like (sorry we can’t apply discounting online). Alternatively, you can pay on the door (card payment only). Normal admission applies, and we are now able to apply discounting for Discovery Card, BBC Gardeners World, Art Fund etc.
If you are a Museum Member you must bring your Membership Card with you.
– The Garden Café will be takeaway only, you can have a look at the menu here, and we’ll be operating a one-way system. The Gallery Shop is open too with a one-way system. Sorry card payments only, no cash at this time.
– The toilets are open! We have an enhanced cleaning program and have hand sanitising stations around in key locations.
– We ask all visitors to continue to follow social distancing guidance of 2 metres.
– Our team will be on hand for orientation and to answer any questions you may have. Staff members may be wearing a mask or visor and gloves, depending on their preference.
– We’ve taken away some of the items we normally provide (umbrellas, information sheets) so please do ensure that you have everything that you might need to enjoy your visit.
It’s a shared journey
We’ve doing our part; we’ll need you to help out, too.
– Please do not visit at this time if you have any of the symptoms associated with the Covid-19 virus.
– On arrival, please wash/sanitise your hands. We’ve provided stations at key locations.
– Please keep 2 metres apart from anyone not in your family group and follow the signs or instructions given by our team. There is plenty of space in the parkland and formal gardens to relax and picnic in safety.
– If you are picnicking, please take home your waste.
– The seating on the terrace is for Garden Café customers only at this time.
And finally, these have been and are still demanding times for all of us. We ask for your patience whilst we all adjust to the ‘new normal’ to ensure that everyone working and volunteering at the Museum and visiting the Gardens enjoys their day.
To book your admission ticket and for more information on visiting the Gardens please click here.
Thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Please note: Claverton Manor and the Exhibition Gallery remain closed at this time.
However the special exhibition Night & Day: 1930s Fashion and Photographs will relaunch on the to re-launch on the 4th July. For more details click here.