Book your group visit to the Museum
Another exciting year is in store here in our idyllic corner of Bath. 2018 will see the transformation and relaunch of the Gardens as well as a special exhibition looking at the American involvement in World War 1.
We hope to welcome you and your group very soon, and hope the following gives a flavour of the warm welcome and the great day out which awaits.
Head of Visitor Experience
Planning your day at the American Museum in Britain
A visit to Museum, Gardens, special exhibition, time for some retail therapy and refreshment can take up to four hours. However you can get a flavour in two if your schedule is limited. A free familiarisation visit is available by prior appointment to assist organisers with coordinating their trip, please contact us to arrange.
To have the very best American adventure, here are our top 5 things not to be missed
– spend some time in the Folk Art Gallery and wonder at the amazing craftsmanship
– relax on the terrace with a home made cookie and spectacular views
– marvel at our internationally famous quilt collection
– step back in time in our period rooms, displayed as they would have been in the U.S
– tread in the footsteps of George Washington in the Mount Vernon Garden
Opening times and admission prices in 2018
17 March – 28 October Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm
22 November – 16 December Tuesday – Sunday, 11am – 4pm
Museum, Exhibition, and Gardens (group rate*) Adults: £10.50 Concessions: £9.50
Gardens only (group rate*) Adults: £6.50 Concessions: £5
* 15 or more paying visitors (inclusive of membership or other admission cards, where 1 payment for entire group is made.
Private tours of the Museum out of hours are also available. Please contact us for further information.
To book, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 820866.