Planning your group visit to the American Museum & Gardens
A visit to Museum, Gardens, special exhibition, time for some retail therapy and refreshment can take up to four hours. However you can get a flavour in two if your schedule is limited.
A free familiarisation visit is available by prior appointment to assist organisers with coordinating their trip, please contact us to arrange.
To have the very best American adventure, here are our top 5 things not to be missed in 2019
– spend some time in the Folk Art Gallery and wonder at the amazing craftsmanship
– relax on the terrace with a home made cookie and spectacular views
– marvel at our internationally famous quilt collection and Kaffe Fassett’s Quilts in America exhibition
– step back in time in our period rooms, displayed as they would have been in the U.S
– tread in the footsteps of George Washington in the Mount Vernon Garden
For more information please see our Group information leaflet 2019
To book, just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 820866.