The Garden Café and Terrace
We are delighted to be able to open our gardens and Garden Cafe for you to enjoy once again.
The Garden Café is open from 10am to 5pm (last service is at 4.45pm).
Our menu is Grab and Go Takeaway Menu is served from our one way system.
Sorry card payments only, no cash at this time.
We are taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme until 31 August.
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August 2020
- as many times as you like
Normal admission applies.
Grab and Go Takeaway Menu
Bakery: 10am to 4:45pm
American style breads and sweet treats baked in our kitchen from £1.50
Brunch: 10am to 2:30pm
– Smashed avocado, salsa, feta, watercress with roll: £6
– Fresh fruit pot: £3.50
– American Museum Club Sandwich: chicken, ham, tomato and gherkin mayo: £6
– Beet Slider Sandwich: roasted beets, spiced marmalade, goats cheese and rocket: £5
Lunch: 12noon to 2:30pm
Ines’s quiche with 2 salads: £8
Salad bowl: £7
Today’s soup with bread from the Museum’s bakery: £6
Kid’s Lunch Box: sandwich, Pom Bears, fruit and cookie: £5
Hot drinks: 10am to 4.45pm
Coffee – Espresso/Americano/Latte/Cappuccino regular or large from £2.40
Filter coffee: £2.50
Herbal Tea: £2.50
Hot chocolate from £2.50
Cold drinks: 10am to 4.45pm
Wines, beers and cider are available with lunch from £3.50
If you have any food allergies or food intolerance, please let a member of staff know.
Seating is available on the Terrace. There are other seats around the gardens and you can of course stretch out on the lawns.
Toilets are available next to the Cafe and at the Exhibition Gallery. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located at the Exhibition Gallery.
An admission ticket is needed to visit the Garden Cafe and toilets. Garden Cafe, Gardens and Car Park close at 5pm.
For any food and refreshment queries please contact our Catering Manager on 01225 823012 or use our contact form.