In times of Covid, the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is paramount. Please follow social distancing and government guidance when you visit. Please don’t visit if you or anyone you are in contact with has shown symptoms of Covid in the last 14 days.
What to expect on your visit:
- Social distancing markers are in place where appropriate throughout the site
- A one-way route is in place through the café
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the grounds
- There is an enhanced cleaning regime in place across this site.
- Particular attention is paid to touch points (such as door handles)
- Perspex screens are in place at tills and counters in the visitor pavilion and café to shield staff and visitors
- Our toilets are self-contained and there are no communal hand washing areas
- Contactless payments are encouraged
- Pre-booking is not normally required. We have calculated a maximum visitor capacity for the site taking into account social distancing requirements. Should visitor numbers reach this level, we will cease to allow additional visitors to enter the site until others have departed
- Our Tramper all-terrain electric mobility scooter is cleaned before and after each use
- In line with current Government guidelines only the Gardens, toilets and café will be open
- The café will be serving takeaway food and drinks only
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing face masks in indoor spaces (unless they are exempt from doing so)
- Visitors are asked to wear face masks in all indoor spaces (unless you are exempt from doing so)