In times of Covid, the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers is paramount. Please don’t visit if you or anyone you are in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid.
What to expect on your visit:
We understand that the removal of restrictions will be welcome news to some whilst also worrying for others. On this basis, we have developed a balanced plan to ensure that we continue to provide a safe place to visit. This includes:
- We will kindly encourage visitors to continue to wear masks when indoors (unless they are exempt from doing so). We recognise it is no longer a legal requirement and is entirely at the visitor’s discretion, but we encourage it particularly in the smaller rooms and crowded spaces.
- For the same reason, we are encouraging our staff and volunteers to continue wearing face masks in indoor spaces (unless they are exempt from doing so).
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout the grounds.
- We are continuing to maintain a strong cleaning regime across the site.
- Contactless payments are encouraged but we will accept cash payments.
- Pre-booking is not normally required, except for particular events.
- We no longer ask people to scan the NHS Covid 19 QR code upon entry, as the UK Government have advised us this is no longer needed.
- We do not require a Covid vaccine pass or proof of vaccination to visit.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and welcoming place to visit for everyone.