Corporate Partnership Categories
The cost of Corporate Partnership is graded, according to annual turnover, to make it affordable whatever the size of your business. You can even pay in instalments by monthly direct debit!
Benefits of Being a Corporate Partner
For companies with an annual turnover under £1 million:
- 1 networking event with business leaders annually
- 6 invitations to our Annual Exhibition Private View
- Recognition of your company’s support on our website and in our publicity
- 20 per cent discount on room hire
- 5 family membership cards (2 adults plus children) for your colleagues to use free of charge during our open season (March to November and also December).
Annual Membership: £295 + VAT
For companies with an annual turnover of £1 million or over:
All of the above plus:
- 1 additional networking event (2 in total) with business leaders annually
- 6 additional invitations (12 in total) to our Annual Exhibition Private View
- 5 additional family membership cards (10 in total) for free entrance during our open season.
Annual Membership: £595 + VAT
We also offer Corporate Partners the chance to join the:
All of the above, plus:
- Annual dinner with the Director for up to 8 guests of your choice with an opportunity to see behind the scenes at the Museum including a private tour and commentary
- Opportunity to attend the full 3 networking events with business leaders annually
- 6 additional invitations (18 in total) to our Annual Exhibition Private View
- 10 additional family membership cards (20 in total) for free entrance during our open season.
Annual Membership: £1,195 + VAT
For more information about becoming a Corporate Partner please contact the Membership Office.
What our Corporate Partners say…
‘We have had a long and positive association with the American Museum and are pleased, as a Corporate Partner, to support it.’
Helen Watson, Chief Executive Officer, UK Wealth Management, Rothschild
‘Our company has supported the American Museum for many years. The Museum plays an important cultural and educational role within our community and provides generous benefits to our company and employees in return for our Corporate Partnership.’
Peter France, Chief Executive, Rotork Controls plc
Our next event
Traditional Christmas wreath making with Sarah Pepper
Make your own Christmas wreath using foliage from the estate.
Plan your Visit
Know our opening times, admission prices, and how to find us.