Enjoy the Museum and its grounds throughout the season, from summer tea on the terrace to the magic of our Christmas displays. Take part in events for all ages, including concerts, family activities, and much more.
Maple Membership is especially suitable for families wanting to visit more than once a year.
- Free entry to entire site, including non-ticketed events
- Invitation to annual Christmas party
- Receive our regular e-newsletter
White Birch Membership
White Birch Membership is tailored for those with an intellectual interest in the museum.
Delve deeper into the Museum collection with exclusive access, behind-the-scenes tours, and special events.
- Benefits of Maple Membership, plus:
- Priority booking for ticketed events and Music Series
- Copy of our annual journal
- Three exclusive events per year, including talks, tours, and workshops
- Private preview of exhibition
- Access to Museum library
Redwood membership is designed for those who seek high value involvement with the Museum’s conservation work and personal engagement with the Director and Curators.
The American Museum’s collections are full of unique treasures, from hand sewn quilts to finely crafted Apache basketry. As a benefactor at this level of Membership, your subscription will help us to conserve these objects and share their stories with visitors for many years to come.
- Benefits of Maple and White Birch Membership, plus:
- Free admission for up to four guests
- Special recognition in the Museum’s journal
- Named listing in the inventory alongside conserved objects
Membership Levels and Pricing
|Individual Family (including up to five children under the age of 18)||£35||£60|
|Joint Family (including up to five children under the age of 18)||£50||£75|
|Joint Plus Family||£70||£95|
For further details, please download our Membership Leaflet.
How to Join
To join, contact the Membership Administrator on 01225 823010 or use our contact form.
You can also join in person at the Reception Desk during normal opening hours.
Payment is by direct debit, cheque, cash, credit or debit card.